What is it? This program applies a discount to the interest rate in loans granted by Banco Nación earmarked for construction or purchase of new or used warehouses for industrial use.
Beneficiaries: Micro, Small and Medium Size Enterprises (pursuant to the standards set out in Resolution SEPYME No. 24 dated February 15, 2001, as amended and supplemented), under any form of business ownership from economic, industrial, construction and industrial services sectors that carry out an industrial activity.
Cooperatives will benefit from the rate discount provided they meet the following requirements:
- their turnover does not exceed the limit set out in Resolution No. 50/13,
- they are exclusively formed by MSMEs,
- their members are not related nor controlled by a company other than an MSME,
- they are not service cooperatives, which are excluded, (e) nor that the cooperative or any of its members are registered in or perform the activities described in the previous paragraph.
Use: Construction or purchase of new or used warehouses for industrial use.
Amount of Credit Subject to Discount: Up to AR$7,000,000
Term: Up to 5 years.
Interest Rate: For those companies that qualify as a Micro or Small Enterprise, FOUR (4) annual percentage points will be discounted, while companies that qualify as Medium Enterprises will receive a discount of TWO POINT FIVE (2.5) annual percentage points. The rate that the company will pay, including the discount, is described below.
Companies need to have an ELIGIBILITY STATEMENT [DECLARACIÓN DE ELEGIBILIDAD] issued by the Office of the Secretary of Entrepreneurs and Small and Medium Size Enterprises to access the rate discount.
Guarantee to the satisfaction of the Bank: Mortgage collateral or bond issued by a Mutual Guarantee Company (SGR).
Size Classification: Companies whose total annual sales do not exceed the amounts set in the SME CLASSIFICATION chart and that comply with the provisions set forth in Resolution 11/2016 may apply.
How to apply: Any interested company should fill in their data and fill out the Project Form, available in the link below:
Access to registration:
Any interested company should fill in their data and fill out the Project Form, available on our system. Once all company details have been registered and the Form is complete, the company should submit it through the system to the Office of the Secretary of Entrepreneurs and Small and Medium Enterprises for pre assessment.
If the company is notified by e-mail that it qualifies to apply for an ELEGIBILITY STATEMENT, it should submit the supporting information indicated below within 20 business days from the date of receipt of such notice, to the Office of the Deputy Secretary of Production Financing, located at AV. JULIO A. ROCA 651- PLANTA BAJA- SECTOR 2- CP 1067- City of Buenos Aires. This is to verify that the economic activity carried out by the applicant falls within any of the following sectors: industry, construction or industrial services.
Individuals or Legal Entities:
- Certificate of registration with the Argentine Internal Revenue Service (AFIP) signed by the manager, president or legal representative of the company or the interested party if the applicant is an individual.
- Notarized copy of deed for applicants, whether individuals or companies, based on the relevant sample, drafted by a Notary Public. If the Notary Public is not located in the City of Buenos Aires, an authentication by the Notary Public Association of the relevant jurisdiction should be included.
- Report submitted as an affidavit, based on the sample – under warning of being sanctioned under Section 275 of the Argentine Criminal Code if the report is false or incomplete – signed by the interested party of the manager, president or legal representative of the company. The report should include a summary on the company, describing the activities performed, the address where such activities are carried out, a clear and specific explanation of the project for purchase or construction of an industrial warehouse, the causes motivating such purchase or construction, the benefits expected to be obtained from the project, the estimated amount of the investment to carry it out, the amount of the loan being requested, the incremental jobs that will be created, and the variables considered in such estimation. Furthermore, the report should include a special section that describes the guarantee or performance bond to be offered to the Bank and if the applicant currently has a business relation with the entity, indicating the branch where it operates. If no such relation exists, then the applicant should indicate the branch where it would prefer to operate.
- If the applicant is an individual, they should submit a copy of their ID, authenticated by a Notary Public, with the authentication certificate issued by the Notary Public Association, where applicable, or certified by a Justice of Peace or court.
- Notice of Eligibility Statement: The Office of the Secretary of Entrepreneurs and Small and Medium Enterprises will assess the request and the documents submitted to accept eligibility or reject the request, which decision will be final. The eligibility statement that allows the applicant to request for a loan at a rate discounted by the Ministry of Production before Banco de la Nación Argentina will be notified to the applicant and to the Bank, for the purposes of making the arrangements necessary to secure the loan at the bank branch indicated in the request.
Contact: Management Office – Reception Desk:
Misiones: San Martin 1495, Posadas. Mondays through Fridays from 7 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
Phone: 376 444 7580
Buenos Aires: Av. Julio A. Roca 651, Planta Baja, Sector 11 & 12. City of Buenos Aires. Mondays through Fridays 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Download Full Program